BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Monday, November 15, 2010

We R Who We R♥

People thinks I am such a weirdo doing something stupid all the time but that was not what I think. Everyone Don't know the real me but how am I going to show it to my bez fwens and others?

Life is so complicated. I don't care what people thinks. But We R Who We R♥(Lol).
We have the right to have fun and show it because life can't be without freedom(not like any freedom). 

But I am more confident now to show who am I but it was not the time and not the place.
I don't care what people say me, a bitch, a loser, a fucker and a sucker. But my life ain't like a bitch. Neiter other people wants to be like that. But with the help of my friends, i got more confident. Don't you mind if I take some?:}

Lots Of Love,
Rina♥

0 comments: