BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Juz Got Back from Camp♥

I Juz Got Back From Camp And I am so exhauseted. It is place near Singapore Vision Farm. And hahas im so sleepy man.Wish it was nearer to sch or something but everyone says im a weirdo after looking at my gigantic camp bag but I absolutely don't care because of course we are who we r right now.

I am just sad it was going to be the last 2010 and of course I hope I was in the same class with Irah or maybe gonna be with Yana♥(my bestie).

I am currently not going to camp and  it was because of the follow ing below:
1.Enviroment
2.Location
3.Toilets & Girl's Dorm
4.Food(ew)

And becuse of that, I am not going to camp at that location with that enviroment and food. And do you know what my parents say?You have to learn to be independent; You have to learn to be away from your comfort zone; It is for your own good and so on.

I love the wet activities the most. I got drenched and of course, cold. Well I am looking forward for the next camp which is not at the same location and enviroment. Just got news that it was abndon a long time and was found by the trainers and I was like OMG.

Better luck next time,
Rina♥

0 comments: